- Om Qvidrott
Floorball is a team sport that is played indoors. Participants require adequate exercise clothing, indoor training shoes and a floorball stick. If you do not have a floorball stick we can help to sort something out so that you can borrow one. If you do need to borrow a floorball stick then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org leaving us enough time that we can sort it for you. When contacting us please be sure to let us know whether you play with the stick to the left or to the right and also which training you are intending to come along to.
The rules we use at our training sessions are those (roughly) used by the Swedish Floorball Association: http://www.innebandy.se/Global/SIBF/Forbundsinfo/dokumentbank/Regler%20och%20best%C3%A4mmelser/Regelhandboken.pdf
A quick run through of the rules we use at Qvidrott:
- – fair play
- – everyone passes to everyone
- – play is on girls’ terms!
- – no high stick
- – no stick between the legs
- – no passing with feet
- – no heading or using your hands
- – no jumping to receive the ball
- – if you or a team member hit out the ball then the opposing team gets awarded the ball
- – after a goal has been scored, the team who have been scored against get awarded the ball. Both teams retreat to their halves and play continues once the team has played the ball back to a team member
- – after a free hit has been awarded, the ball must be passed within the team at least once before a goal can be scored
Gilla oss på Facebook